Thank You for choosing Thread Your Logo for your decoration services including and not limited to embroidery, screen printing, heat transfers, rhinestone, laser etching, graphic design services, and other services creative for your organization’s needs. Please review the Thread Your Logo terms and conditions that govern your use of and purchases of products and services from our site including offline. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please do not use the site.
Orders will be processed immediately without verbal confirmation unless requested otherwise on the order form.
You will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail once our order is entered into our ordering system. You will also receive an order confirmation e-mail once your job has been approved by our order processing department (once we confirm that the pricing, timeline and other details are correct). You will also be e-mailed an invoice after the order is processed. Keep in mind products displayed on Thread Your Logo are available while supplies last. The prices displayed at the site are quoted in U.S. Currency (Dollars) and are valid and effective only in the United States.
All prices and amounts shown on Thread Your Logo are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted. Full payment must be received before production of products. User submits a request on the Site to purchase screen printing products, embroidery, design services or other related and decorated services, the User agrees that all charges, taxes and shipping/handling fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by User with an approved payment method. Payment can be made with company Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Checks require 3-5 Business Days to Process prior to production. There is a $50.00 charge for returned checks. The balance is due before the job is shipped. Your credit card will be charged for the full amount as soon as your print or decorated job is place and before press begins. We will not start working on a print job until we receive the full payment.
Our Sales Tax Policy:
Thread Your Logo is required to collect sales tax on purchases shipped to any state(s) where sales tax is applicable. Sales Tax will be calculated based on the printing and finishing product subtotal. Tax-Exempt Individuals:
If tax was charged on your order and you would like to claim tax-exempt status, you can request an adjustment for the amount of sales tax charged by sending in documentation of your tax-exempt status. Before or after placing your order through the Site, please fax a copy of your tax-exempt certificate along with your order number to the attention of the Credit department at. After receiving your certificate, we will send you a confirmation Email.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with ThreadYourLogo.com the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a ThreadYourLogo.com representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact ThreadYourLogo.com, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with ThreadYourLogo.com.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The foregoing is ThreadYourLogo.com’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CRGPrint.com is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ThreadYourLogo.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to ThreadYourLogo.com due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. ThreadYourLogo.com does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. ThreadYourLogo.com does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. ThreadYourLogo.com is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of ThreadYourLogo.com’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using ThreadYourLogo.com’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by ThreadYourLogo.com.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
- Please note that ThreadYourLogo.com’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
It’s important for you to know that we have no access to, or control over cookies used by our selected third party companies. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number or address with these companies, except in accordance with our Private Policy.
If you have purchased a website through ThreadYourLogo.com, we only use one cookie on ThreadYourLogo.com hosted websites. We use this cookie to count the number of unique visitors, so we know how many people visit the websites we host and to report that to you via your website dashboard. This cookie is not used for anything else beyond this. It does not use or store any personally identifiable information and other companies who provide websites like us, also use similar types of cookies on their customers websites. For more information on how to manage cookies on your ThreadYourLogo.com website click on this link –
Cookies and my ThreadYourLogo.com website
Information We Collect
We collect a variety of information from our customers and visitors to the Website. As described below, some information is automatically collected when you visit our Website or purchase something, and some you provide to us when registering or filling out a form, buying a product or service or communicating with us. We may also acquire information from third parties.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect some information about your transactions with us, and your use of our Website. For example, we automatically collect your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information. We also automatically track certain information about your activities on our Website such as the pages you visit. If you are a registered ThreadYourLogo.com customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the Personal Information we collect to help us customize your experience on our Website and improve our service to you.
Information You Provide Us: If you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, e-mail address and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. You may also have the option to store credit card or other payment information to make it easier to purchase products or service from the Website in the future. If you design and personalize a product, such as a business card, we collect the Personal Information you use to customize the product, such as the name of your business or your professional title. If you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect.
Information about Your Transactions with Us: When you purchase a product or service, we collect all of your order information, such as the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product.
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the U.S. Postal Service. We may incorporate this additional information with the existing information we collect about our customers.